Level 4.  Post 6
Write about a postgraduate course that you would consider taking in the future.
Include:

- Reasons to do the course

- Subject(s) you would like to study
- Where you would like to study (Chile or abroad)
- How you would like to study (distance learning, blended system, part-time course, etc)
- Any other relevant ideas
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.
- Word Count: 220 words

 POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
Apart from being a teacher of English, I always wanted to be a Human Resources Manager. Dealing with people seems to be a powerful reason. I understand that this the era of technology but real teachers will always be needed to handle the steps and lead the students. I hope I can be there.                                      
          But not only working with them but being aware of their necessities and individual circumstances may have a great influence on me. Some of the subjects are: Human Capital, Communication, Labour Rights, etc. My idea is to study here in Chile. Some of the options are UDP, USS, Duoc, etc. After receiving my diploma, I would like to continue studying abroad. If the course is online, I can take it immediately and that will be fine because I need to work. I wish more students can have the chance to continue studying. It is a matter of attitude than any other.  Many companies are looking for this kind of professional. Unfortunately, not many of them are prepared. English can be one of those problem to be solved. Nowadays a successful professional is measured by his or her  abilities.  I hope I can make it.                                                                                                             



Comments

  1. Always is good to continue studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s great! continue with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to continue studying! I hope you can make it

    ReplyDelete

  4. wow, I find it very interesting and a great contribution to society, that you study these things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, even after receiving your diploma, you still want to continue studying, that's amazing. people with motivation like that can get every thing. It's an attitute issue, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Human Resource Management is very necessary in today's places of work.

    ReplyDelete

  8. I hope you can fulfill your dream of being a human resources manager!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real motivation will chage our goals!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Continuing to study is great when you really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope someday he'll study what he likes and contribute to society.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really admire your genuine empathy and good will. Its a great way of living ... helping other in their problems . Sure you can make it

    ReplyDelete
  13. anything is possible when there is a predisposition on our part, I hope you can make it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some people are more motivate with continue studying things about their career or different things! We need need to learn more things everyday, with this you could be a better professional and person

    ReplyDelete
  15. i believe that is a great idea continue studying for to grow in knowledge and for helping in different areas

    ReplyDelete
  16. I admire the perseverance that you have with your future plans. Furthermore, i think online courses're very advantageous today :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not many people want to study much like you! It is admirable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think study human resources manager is a great option to continue developing as a professional!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sure thing it is a matter of attitude, if you want to do it you would be able to do it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish to have the determination that you had

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is encouraging hear your words, I hope that more people were interested in making this world better.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your way of thinking about the importance of teachers in the life of students.

    ReplyDelete
  23. the students always appreciate a teacher that like to be there for them students.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's import to have the skills to lead the students. I hope you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything you want to do is really admirable

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think you can do it with that motivation of continue studying.

    ReplyDelete
  27. If you think that, you can do it... Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. we like thing very similar, human resources

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog