Dear students,
In this second blog session you will have two options for your blog post. You can either write about your best holidays or the best concert you've ever been to. Choose only one.
Some important things you can mention in this post are:

Holidays

· When it was
· Where you went
· How long it was
· People you went with
· Things / Activities you did
· Why it has been the best so far
· Any other relevant info
Or
    A concert

· When / where it was
· The artist you saw
· A bit of info about the artist
· Describe the atmosphere during the event
· Describe how you felt and why you enjoyed it
· Any other memories about it

IMPORTANT:

Remember! After your writing activity you must read and leave comments on my blog and on 3 of your classmates' posts.



This is a 170 words post (as a minimum).

I am really fond of the holidays I have had. I hope that those reading my experience may  have the chance of being there. Anyway, you need a post as an example and here it is.  I will never forget my visiting Mexico for the first time. I spent a few days in Mexico City visiting Pyramids del Sol y de la Luna and other ruins. Also, Plaza Garibaldi, the murals painted by Diego Rivera and Frieda Khalo on the streets were magnificent.
Later, I went to Merida in order to visit Chichen Itza. The pyramid and the other sites were amazing because of the history behind. You spend a complete day there. To finish, I went to Cancun: discos and beaches were waiting for me and my money obviously. A great place to relax and have fun. The weather is unpredictable: it could rain and be hot at the same time. If you visit Mexico, don’t forget to drink bottled water only. No tap water is available in some cities, only water from wells. Maybe that is why they drink Tequila and eat spicy food so much!



Comments

  1. Wow, that looks so fantastic! I would like to visit Mexico and citys on these places like Ciudad de Mexico or D.F., maybe in the future I will try to visit another places
    I have a question to you; can the people enter into the pyramids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to visit Mexico someday, especially for Chichén Itzá, I like the history and this pyramid is one of the most important monument in the history of the human.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! regarding gastronomy. What food typical did you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed at the beginning of the blog, I don't know if that's okay, however I liked the blog, it must be a spectacular place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexico is definitely a country I must visit, It has an incredible amount of ancient constructions and the mexican culture is very captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i love tequila and the unpredictable weather, sounds interesting!! I would like to visit Tijuana or CDMX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a good liquor and some mariachis to liven up the stay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mexico is one of the countries taht I would love to visit , especially for its culture and traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to read that teacher, If I can go to Mexico someday I hope visit Cancún and the Pyramids too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha, nice trip, the pyramids in Chichen itza are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks a fun country, the tropical weather is amazing and its always a party

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems to be a nice experience. I would like to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I would visit México, its a nice place and spicy food is delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mexico is beautiful. I really like your flag

    ReplyDelete

  15. I was also in Mexico, but we stayed a few days in the capital and then we went to other cities. Did you try the horchata drink?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice, I like Mexico I would like to visit it one day, and try the tequila.

    ReplyDelete
  17. México is great! I would like know the pyramids. Good post

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can we talk about how amazing the food in Mexico is? I went to Mexico once and it's amazing as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope one day visit Mexico to see Pyramids del Sol and eat delicious tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to visit mexico, but the news about narco scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Mexico, I really like their traditions

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow!! It looks great!! I really want to go there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog